Update: Before posting a comment with a question, please read the FAQ, as we’ve answered many of the questions that have been asked here, already. You can read the FAQ by clicking the link below:
Hey gang, we’ve made some major changes and improvements to PPC Web Spy, based on recommendations from you all.
Here are the things we’ve been working on over the past week, amongst the craziness.
To update your copy, simply click the “view keywords” button you would normally click to view keywords. Up will pop a screen telling you to update. Follow the onscreen instructions to update your version.
1. Completely changes the look of www.ppcwebspy.com to a much more upbeat, happy, and uplifting design. I feel this better represents the software than the dark, gloomy looking site from before.
2. Changed the entire focus of the site so that the small viral/affiliate link feature is barely mentioned… and is mentioned as only a side benefit, which is what it should be. The focus is now on what the tool actually does and the purpose of why I created the tool to begin with: To unccover your Adwords competition’s keywords.
3. Changed the GUI of the product itself to match the new site design.
4. Changed the “view keywords” button to not look so bright and “in your face”. It blends much better with Google now.
5. Added an option where free users may turn off the 2 affiliate links that appear at the top of Google. Some were complaining about the links bothering them, so naturally… they wouldn’t click them to begin with. So, we added an option that allows you to turn them off and not be bothered by them.
6. Added a FAQ page with the most frequently asked questions to help with some of the confusion: http://www.ppcwebspy.com/FAQ.php
7. Added 60,000 more keywords to our already enormous, 2 billion keyword database. The more keywords that are added, the better results you’ll get. We’ll be adding 60,000 more keywords every few weeks and the resuls will only get better and better.
8. We added the “view keywords” button the “more sponsored ads” pages on Google, like this: http://www.google.com/sponsoredlinks?q=weight+loss&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8
… and we’re currently working on many more features and functionality to come.
Please post your comments below. I’d love to hear what you think about the new additions.
If you have any support questions, please submit a ticket so that our support team can quickly assist you. You may do so here: http://www.bryxensoftware.com/support/
P.S. I’m updating this post real quick to answer a few of the questions left in the comments below:
1. You can re-download PPC Web Spy anytime here: http://www.ppcwebspy.com/download.php
2. To view number of referrals you have, go here and login: http://www.ppcwebspy.com/referrals.php
3. To turn off the 2 affiliate links, follow these steps:
- Click the tools menu option in Firefox.
- Click the add-ons menu option
- Click the PPC Web Spy row and click the option button
- Uncheck the “show affiliate links” checkbox
4. PPC Web Spy currently works for google.com and google.co.uk. It ‘might’ work for other locations in the future, but it will be quite awhile, as that is a major major feature addition that involves doubling the size of our expenses and involves an extensive amount of resources.
Tags: Software Updates