Contact us anytime by clicking here

Why web 2.0 lends itself to whiners and complainers…

Posted by Brad Callen

Ok, this has been a pet peeve of mine for quite some time. I’ve noticed this getting worse over the past 2 years and I predict that it will be a major major problem in the coming years…

Here’s the process. So and so creates a product. The product gets downloaded by thousands of people. 99% of those people have success of some sort with the product, and are completely satisfied. 1% of the people are not.

The 1% of people that are not satisfied tend to be those people that would spend time posting in forums or blogging about it, while the satisfied people are out actually using and benefitting from whatever service/product that was provided.

This is even more prevalent in the internet marketing community than any other community and it’s getting worse and worse by the minute.

What’s even worse is that in the days of the almighty Google, it takes only 1 “bad apple” to dramatically hurt one’s reputation. Especially with the tendency of web 2.0 and blogs. Complainers ALWAYS spawn more complaining. Unfortunately that’s the way the web works.

We’ve seen very popular and successful forums like Michel Fortin’s copywriterboard completely shut down due to an overwhelming amount of negativity. It makes me sick to think what the web will be in 2020 and just how important it will be to protect your own brand from the few “bad apples” in the world.

What do you guys think? Have you seen similar things?

Brad

1. Chad Timms says:

Hi Brad,

I am reading your 7 days to Complete Search Engine Domination. I have 2 days of the course so far and I love it. I am looking forward to the future lessons and applying what I am learning now from what I have.

I know what your saying as far as 1% of people complaining about how some of the programs they get into on the net are scams or do not work etc. All this while everyone else is out working the program trying to make money online.

I am involved with Tissa Godavitarne’s program and have been since last April. I have had the chance to speak with Tissa on the phone several times and have made some money using his People Search and know that I have to learn how to help myself online too so I can make a lot more money. He has a lot of people that say he is a scam too but he is far from it. I mean he holds meet and greets at his office and is not hiding behind some fake and phony name. I have stood up for him as a lot of users have when a few people cry scam on him etc.

Well I just want to say thanks for sharing your knowledge and expertise.

2. Roger Lintz says:

After 30 years in retail and “outside” sales, I’ve heard the following axiom in several different areneas:

A satisfied customer will tell 3 to 5 other people.
    a dissatisfied customer will tell 7 to 10 people/friends.

Add in the power of communications thru the internet, and bad news can travel quickly!

FYI!

3. Karl says:

I never thought it to be at such extreme as having a forum so great getting shut down…

4. Brad,

You’re right about there being a lot of negativity, but on average, the only people who spend the time to talk about a service/product are the ones that had an extreme experience – positive or negative. Social media presents and outlet for these two extremes to voice their opinions.

I find plenty of positive opinions out there. It’s just that the negative ones have more significance. Most people aren’t concerned knowing when a company does something correctly but when they mess up. People LOVE complaining – you can place the blame on someone else, what joy! People facing the same problems find solidarity. Web 2.0 is the perfect medium for a huge rash of Negative Nancy’s to pop up.

What makes social media so unique is the ability for companies to ENTER these negative conversations. They have the ability to talk to their unsatisfied customers and figure out what is vexing them about their products/services. For the most part, people feel comforted and important when someone reaches out to them. It’s an amazing opportunity for companies to try to bridge the gap between them and the whiners and make a statement – the company goes out of the way to make sure their customers are happy. You’d be surprised what a little kindness can do!

I say bring on the complainers! Let’s see what companies adapt and succeed and who can’t manage their brand.

5. Brad,

A pet peeve of mine, too! The whiners are almost always the loudest and most “passionate.” What’s funny is, if they exerted the same amount of energy implementing the systems/techniques they end up complaining about, they probably would be complaining. Too lazy to implement, but plenty of energy to complain. It’s a social disorder.

Of course, if you can leverage it, you can make it work for you. One of the better videos I’ve seen lately was by Frank Kern talking about The Rubberneck Effect. To recap a nugget for those who maybe didn’t see it, Frank doubled, tripled – something big – increased his email open rate by using the subject “bad news…”

Seems people are always anxious to learn the latest “horror story.” Wouldn’t it be nice if 2.0 was a place for people to share positive vibes and encouragement…much like you do here?

Wishing you continued success,
    Brian

6. Lance says:

I ignore it totally.
    The whiners and complainers only find a true audience amongst other whiners and complainers. Misery loves company.
    If you start responding to them they have succeeded in distracting you from servicing the majority who have no problem and are satisfied.

7. There’s always going to be something that separates the haves from the have nots. Self inflicted negativity and ‘excusism’ might as well do the job for the internet age.

The positive, action oriented ones know that the success/failure depends on their own efforts.
    The negative whiner types will look for an excuse to blame their failure on the product, and/or not buy it in the first place – they’ll perpetuate all the whinging, leaving other negative people feeling satisfied that they’ve saved themselves some money, and less actual competition for the ones who go for it.

Welcome to the new world (web) order

8. Brad Callen says:

Exactly Brian, I couldn’t agree more with your last paragraph. Are you a fellow hoosier?

Brad

9. Simon Smith says:

Hey Brad

Unfortunately it is human nature to take a shot a the person who is at the top of the tree – in OZ we call it the “Tall Poppy Syndrome”

Democracy and freedom of speech is a great thing. If a product is crap then I for one am happy that someone is preeved enough to write about it to let others know.

In fact one of the first things I will go look for is a review separate from the sales page for a product I’m considering purchasing to read about others experiences. It becomes pretty obvious as you read a review whether someone is just having a case of sour grapes because of their own in-action.

Suggest you take the advice of one the great coaches of our time Jim Rohn who advises “don’t take that class”

If you can’t change it …. get over it as it serves no purpose to your destiny.

As a leader in the internet community yourself I’m sure you should already understand this. People will listen to you and your opinion. By focusing on the negetive stuff as you are here you are giving power to the “victims”

So do yourself a favour and “get over it” and get back to focusing on the good stuff as you have done with excellence in the past.

That is what has created your followers. [like me]

Here’s to focusing on the positive stuff of life
    Simon

10. Thanks, Brad. And, yes. I am a fellow Hoosier!

– Brian

11. Brad Callen says:

Nice points, Simon. Thanks for sharing!

12. All you have to do is go to Digg.com and read the comments left on a popular negative story. “Those” types of people on the web are the ones who love a train wreck. They would rather sit behind their desks of anonymity trying to kick the next joe in the nuts verbally then get off their butt and do something useful.

But..society loves a train wreck. Open a news site, a newspaper, etc… and 9 times out of 10 you will find the stories are negative probably 80% of the time. Many on the web are perfectionists too. They expect a product to work EXACTLY how they want…and if they don’t they complain about it, blog about it, trash it, etc…sometimes you get rationale people in forums, blogs, etc…. saying “dude, wtf…chill out” when other times more and more peeps hop on the train to negative town just because they can.

MOST of these people who represent the crowd you speak of would NEVER say what they do, etc… face to face. Like I said, the internet provides them some vail of anonymity even if they have an avatar, website, etc…It’s not the same as face to face.

I think the best thing a product creator can do is just be open and honest. If you yourself tries to hide behind a vail, or tries to snuff negative comments, etc… it only feeds the fire for this crowd and you won’t win..not on the internet, not in this era.

Fellow hoosier here too WOOT!

13. Florian says:

It’s certainly nasty that some people complain in a way that clearly has the goal to hurt someones reputation, but I think the problem is, at least to some extent, homemade by the industry as a whole.

It’s necessary to create some sort of hype around a product, to make people want to buy it, some viral effect, but maybe sometimes it’s done in a too extreme way. Realistic expectations are good, too high expectations quickly lead to dissatisfaction.

So, while the behaviour of most complainers and whiners is certainly inacceptable in the way they present their dissatisfaction to the public, there are way too many products out there that don’t have the quality they claim to have. This way, those publishing great stuff have to suffer from a problem that isn’t created by them, but the industry as a whole.

Brad’s products are certainly great quality, but maybe it’s time for companies like Clickbank to run a tighter ship and get rid of those who only rehash old stuff that isn’t working any more and doesn’t offer real value.

14. […] Reply · View BirkeloArt: Internet Marketing Strategies – Learn to make money online! http://bradcallen.com/2009/02/web20whiners/ 2009-02-13 22:31:42 · Reply · View byronwells: Updated my blog with Best Online […]

15. Dear Brad,

thank you for opening the dialogue in this blog form. This give me the chance to
    inform people in the Xing community who already were prejudging PPC Web Spy
    withhout the possiblity to react in a propper way therfore I do not have the
    qualification to do so.

Rich, the brandcoder gave some very important hints in his report “The
    attention age doctrine volume two” why it is very necessary to deal with
    these 1% or even one person how could causes damages.

Best regards
    Bernhard

16. chris says:

I am having big problems getting in touch with someone at your company Brad, I’m hoping I can get in touch with you this way. I have sent in a number of tickets to your support, but have no response. I have ordered and paid for a program, but have not received any software from you, and cannot get any response from your team. Please contact me as I am getting very unhappy that you are not honoring your commitment.

17. Norm says:

The very same people who compain about someones product are usually the very ones who go ramaging through the dark corners of the internet to see if they can find it for free on some random site. Once they fail at that attempt they proceed to buy a program try it for a couple of days see no results and then as you pointed out, flame the creator of the software or ebook. These people, unless they have a serious mind set change, will never succeed at anything in their lives and will always blame someone else for their failures.

18. Brad Callen says:

Hi Chris, if this is concerning the bonus to PPC Classroom that was promised, if you submitted a ticket, it will be answered in the order it was received. We have over 4500 tickets to respond to. It takes 5 minutes to set up 1 user with bonuses. If you do the math, that’s alot of time. Please be patient. Thank you

19. Ron says:

I agree with Florian,

The IM industry has brought much of this upon itself. Many people have been mislead by an over hyped sales letter. Or a software that doesn’t come close to doing what the product creator says it will do.

I don’t agree that just ONE person can dramatically damage another person’s reputation, it takes a LOT more than that. It can start with one person, but it takes a LOT of ‘bandwagon jumpers’ too keep a thing like that rolling.

I don’t jump on any bandwagons, most reasonable people don’t either.

I’m sure you’ve heard the old saying, “You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.”

Give people some credit that they can spot the whiners as well. You’ve got a pretty good reputation in the IM industry, so if some people want to believe something that they might hear about you (or anyone, I’m not singling you out here) before trying your products and services then they’re quite closed-minded wouldn’t you say?

If people want to spout off that they feel ripped off it’s their right to do so. They might just be a ‘whack job’ or they might have a good point (in their mind.)

Freedom of speech baby! You got to accept it when it’s in your favor as well as when it’s not. Unfounded as it may be at times.

Brad I think if you’re profiting from the web then you should not complain at all about “how the web works” as you put it. Just feel fortunate to be among the very few that are actually in profit during this tough economic time.

I truly hope you approve this post.

-Ron

20. Brad Callen says:

Hello Malcolm, we had over 4,500 customers to “manually” set up with bonuses. It takes 3-5 minutes to set up 1 customer. Do the math on that and you’ll see it’s ALOT of time. We are a team of 6 people. All 6 of us, me including, spent 8-12 hours per day for 1 week attending to the tickets. You received your bonuses (i.e. free products) in less than 1 week, likely before you received the actual product you purchased from PPC Classroom. I think you need to re-read my blog post. If you don’t like our products or service, go somewhere else.

Brad

21. Robert Rand says:

Ron,

You make some good points but what’s up with this quote? :

“Just feel fortunate to be among the very few that are actually in profit during this tough economic time.”

Are we living in the same country?

Sounds like you have been watching too much CNN my friend.

22. Ron says:

Robert Rand wrote,
    =======
    “Ron,

You make some good points but what’s up with this quote? :

Are we living in the same country?

Sounds like you have been watching too much CNN my friend.”

End Quote.
    ========

My point was that people who are profiting while others are getting laid off, losing their homes, and watching their retirement investments dwindle away to nothing, shouldn’t complain too much, that’s all.

I don’t watch CNN, and I’m pretty sure that we don’t live in the same country.

Do you know there are actually other countries outside of the U.S.?

See I can make fun also, …my friend :)

-Ron

23. John Zajaros says:

If you don’t deliver, a some marketers don’t, it isn’t long and you could fill a stadium with people screaming “Don’t buy from….”

The lesson is clear, do everything possible and, if all else fails, give it away or refund. The bad vibes are NOT worth it!

John

24. Robert Rand says:

Ron,

Are you implying Brad’s somehow lucky? Or are you saying that his “profiting” is somehow taking advantage of others?

I don’t get it – but if you are in any way saying that – or even implying it -I would stongly disagree with you.

Is Brad supposed to feel bad, or somehow guilty that most people are irresponsible and don’t know how to manage themselves?

Again, I don’t get it.

The way I see it is that Brad is being incredibly gracious with his bonuses for this launch and quite frankly, a lot more tolerable of these comments than I would be.

If I received some of the messages here from some of these anonymous cowards I’d quickly refund them and immediately get them out of my life.

Some people are just toxic and seem to repel prosperity wherever they go, ya know what I mean Ron?

25. Kevin says:

Hi Brad!
    The sooner you get over your pet peeve, the sooner you’ll be even more successful than you are now…..
    Positive people follow Positive people;
    Negative people follow Negative people !

I haven’t bought your products, but if you continue paying any attention to the Negative people, it’s just a matter of time that you’ll become Negative.

Keep in mind that the majority of your followers are Positive.

Ignore the Negative, keep being Positive.

Now You have this Great advise, you should send me your Best Product, autographed.
    lol
    j/k

Success is Ours, Kevin

p.s. Positive people pay me $1000 per hour for my advise.

Peace

26. brad callen says:

The term “Web 2.0″ refers to a perceived second generation of web development and design, that aims to facilitate communication, secure information sharing, interoperability, and collaboration on the World Wide Web. Web 2.0 concepts have led to the development and evolution of web-based communities, hosted services, and applications; such as social-networking sites, video-sharing sites, wikis, blogs, and folksonomies.

27. sharanyan says:

Yes Brad, i agree with you , web2.0 is a good place to share our opinion and can lern from there. thanks brad.

28. Mulally, Rob says:

Brad I have to agree, there is a ‘hole’ in the market for a community moderated forum.
    Allowing people to post their views and propergate positive and constructive posts to the top.

Perhaps based on language identification or just on ‘heat’ levels indicated by the users.
    “Does this post make you upset or uneasy” etc.

Unfortuatly the vocal minority in Real life as well as on the web always seems to be louder.

The question is how do we capitalise on this for marketing purposes?
    For now we can only build better products that support positive communities.

The power of Web2.0 Should lend itself to such interactive and dynamic web applications.

Cheers
    Mulally

29. Hi Brad.
    Just to let you know, I am one of the first to grab on to your offers, unfortunately I know more about God’s love than I do about computers. I am desperately trying to get my business going on the web and have spent close to 20,000 doing so with various Companies. I believe I will actually make progress with your Product. Thank You.
    Frank Schulze

30. frankschulze.actdrinkwed.com
    Hi Brad. just want you to know that I am one of your early customers and I love it. unfortunately I am not to bright with this computer but thats not your fault, I know more about God’s love than I do computers. I have spent almost 20.000 trying to get a website running. I have a grandson has a masters in Computer science who can’t spend two hours helping me with your product to get a site on Google. I have most of your offers including gold. Can you give me a tip on how to motivate a grandson towards his grandfather who needs his help? I have your PPC DISK SO NOW I MIGHT MAKE SOME PROGRESS. IGNORE THE NAME SAYERS AND START MAKING A BILLION FOR YOURSELF. YOU DESERVE IT. Frank

31. Brad Callen says:

Good advice, Kevin. Thanks for sharing :-)

Brad

32. Pete says:

But c,mon guys, sometimes you receive crappy service or products and you do have to have a bit of a moan to put things right.

For example, I’m currently having to make a claim against SEONext with Paypal for non-delivery of goods.

Could I have done without that? You bet.

Do I like having to chase people up who have ripped me off? No I don’t.

I get where you’re coming from Brad, but I can ignore the moaners and whiners if my product/service is good (Quality always shines through).

It’s the nutcases that send you a four page email telling you all the spelling and grammar errors on your website that do my head in! Get a life!!!

Pete :-)

33. DEBBB says:

I’ve been in the affiliate marketing business for over a year now and if only I had know about it sooner I wouldn’t have spent the last 10 miserable years working my butt off for an ungrateful company. Now something brand new has come to my attention and its mind boggling; millions of dollars worth of free unlimited internet advertising… GOOGLE ADS FREE also MSN also YAHOO all FREE. I want to share this with everyone because it costs me nothing to tell you about and it can only make affiliate marketing stronger and increase your results and profits hugely. Please just listen to Rachel at… http://dallasb1.freegoogle.hop.clickbank.net/

34. Maxwell Cash says:

Hi Brad,

You’re a very clever dude! Don’t let the haters get you down.

The products that you’ve created are imaginative, innovative and sensational.
    Customer service however is the key to lasting success in the internet marketing.
    From what I’ve seen you do it well. Very satified with the Adsense Templets and nicherevolution.com. Planning to try Keyword Elite next.

Got your email and signed up for twiveaway.com. I was pleasently surprise to
    get 3 new followers in one day from sending your retweete.

Looking forward to many more Twitter followers and Newsletter subscribers after I start my give away campaign using http://www.twiveaway.com .

All the best, God Bless,
    Maxwell Cash

35. David says:

I’m not at all happy with PPC Web Spy, since it doesn’t want to work any more, and the “support staff” don’t seem to know how to fix it, aside from me turning off all other Firefox add-ons and my firewall…none of these worked.

So that’s my “whine.” I haven’t told the world, or anyone other than your customer support about this. BUT, I do expect results, before else escalating my frustration.

36. Brad Callen says:

Hello, can you be more specific about what you’re referring to when you say “it doesn’t seem to want to work anymore”? We have had no documented issues related to this with the software to date, so it should be working fine. Obviously, it is not for you, though. It is something on your end, as I’ve spoken to both our support and my developers about this. We’re happy to help you figure out what is conflicting on your PC, but we need more information to trouble shoot this for you. Please reply within your original support ticket to the questions etc. that our support asks to resolve this. That is the best way of solving this problem. Thank you.

37. Brandon says:

The future of these negative comments and whiners is blackmail.´if you don´t meet my demands, I will burry you online´.
    I have a 100% online business. Negative blog posts, true or not, will destroy my credibillity……leading to far less sales. If I have to spend time and effort to have these posts-articles-manipulated videos removed, this will costs me time and money as well. So: what to do?
    And how to motivate satisfied customers to make the effort of writing about their experiences as well?

38. Brad Callen says:

Yep, exactly. I can see this problem only getting bigger and bigger as time goes on.

39. Ray says:

Hi,

I have TWO statements here…

(1) “You’ll lose at least $500/month by using this product for your business!”

(2) “You’ll make at least $5000/month by using this product for your business!”

In my opinion…there will be more people to echo the 1st statement than the 2nd as psychologically people will pay more attention on ‘Not to Loss’ than ‘How to Gain’.

Regards,

Ray

40. MikeH says:

Hi Brad,

I think part of the problem is that “everyone” on the internet is suddenly an “expert”, expecially when their chosen niche has to do with online or internet anything.

The job I’m currently trying Oh-So-Hard to lose is as a tech support engineer for a small software company. We make a product used by Human Resource departments all across the country (USA). I have learned 1 thing from this line of work – No matter HOW hard you try, no software is going to be 100% compatible with every computer on the planet. It’s simply not possible.

Between Macs and PCs and Linux/Unix boxes, desktops/laptops/netbooks/tablet pcs, a zillion different internet browsers with Pop-Up blockers and other security utilities, spam/malware/adware, etc, etc… Most computer operators really don’t know EVERY script, applet, utility that is running on their computer. Many applications will automatically check for updates and download stuff that you may not be aware of.

If I don’t know what all is running on my computer, how is Brad in Indiana going to be certain his software is going to be compatible with everything on my machine?

Unfortunately these “nouveau-experts” forget that piece of the puzzle. “Brad made it, so he should be able to fix it, and if he can’t…” (this is where you picture a senile old man ranting at no one in particular and shaking his fist in the air. VERY menacing! LOL)

So, under the guise of “Helping out” or “Protecting other Consumers”, the nouveau-experts tell all 4 of their friends on Twitter, and the 2000 other “Friends” they never met, about all the problems they are having with X software.

I guess the trick is to make sure you have more supporters than detractors. And keep putting out the killer products we’ve come to expect and enjoy from you, Brad!

41. Kim McClaran says:

Hi Brad,

Ah! …to be despised by the nincompoops of the end-users world! Unfortunately, you can’t completely ignore them if they are maliciously attempting to sabotage you. All the more important reason to secure your team and your inner circle of loyal fans around you. Fooey on the nincompoops of the world! Let your fans and inner circle be your guard.

And for those who are simply “lashing-out,” well, you never know what’s going on in their lives. No one can be all things to all people. Besides, the world is full of whiners and complainers, so what else is new? Now they have a venue where they believe they make a difference.

Furthermore, the older you get and the more mature you are the less you care about what nincompoops say, the easier it is to deal with them (often ignoring, sometimes confronting with stated observations – which by the way, they are usually not prepared to hear nor face).

Consider someone who is in their 8th or 9th decade and could care less about what others say. They are only interested in what those closest to them thinks or feels.

Your good reputation Precedes you, Brad, so keep up the good work!

42. Leinad Urnam says:

I’ve read every comment here and from what I’ve seen, people are overwhelmingly tending to bash the whiners. I’m in the service and product delivery niche myself and I’ll agree the negative side of web 2.0 tends to bring me down at times.

There are always two sides to a coin and any clever marketer would know how to protect their reputation and that of their products/services. Turn that negative into a positive, in fact, flood the positive so it’s overwhelming.

In any line of work, you’ll have your support cases where people whine and complain. The trick here (IMHO) is to take the ones that you’ve provides solutions to and get those out into the open. For every 1 complainer there should be 9 to 19 happy customers out there who are willing to attest to that fact.

Here are just two small things that I do with my user base that makes a world of difference:
    I send out surveys to my user base frequently and take all of their feedback (good/bad) and amplify the good ones by writing them personally and thanking them for their gratitude. I’ll also through a few bonuses, discounts or other unadvertised things their way for their contribution and then (with their permission) i’ll submit, print, display their comments anywhere I can where my product or service is mentioned.

The second thing that I will periodically do when/if I get a hint of negativity out there that is gaining traction amongst the fringe.. I’ll engage the concern head on at whatever forum my detractors are at with professionalism and courtesy to bring a resolution or at least address the problems at hand. I’ll also contact my user base and present them a copy or a link to the forum/post/articles/etc and gather their feedback to see if i’m off kilter. Of course, what happens then, my faithful and happy customers counter those negative posts with post of positive stories of their own… all without any encouragement or sponsorship from me.

Web 2.0 is a two way street. Those that complain about complainers and those that take action and turn coconuts into Pina Coladas.

Cheers

43. Yes Brad, i agree with you, web2.0 is a good place to share our opinion. It very easy for almost anyone to follow. Thanks for sharing this.

44. Cher Pearce says:

@Brad & @Brian D Shelton

I couldnt agree with both of you more,

definitely the comment that those that spend so much time complaining about
    it could probably make it work if they exerted the same effort to “doing it”

Makes me think to really go back to any products that i have TRULY valued and
    give a big 5 stars, because i’m sure somewhere someone will be slating it!

Great post

Cher

45. Brad, I just had to say that I 1000% agree with your blog posting. If everyone actually tried to make products actually work for them, imagine how much better everything would be!

46. Alex says:

You are very right about this Brad. The main thing is to do everything possible to keep customers happy. Still there are always the odd one, who finds a reason to complain.
    Owning the products you made, I have absolutely no complaint’s at all,ground breaking stuff. Ok some bugfixes done, but that is how it is supposed to be. Updates comes regularly so I cannot really see any valid point to complain. Especially considering the low price these tools come at.
    In some markets there comes replies to unreasonable complaints from the forum community, usually by people who have more experience.

You do a great job so you should not need to worry. Just noticed a large scale
    company advertising proudly in the underground that they have “90%” happy customers. What is that to advertise, would anybody purchase anything from a eBayer with less than 99% positive feedback?
    To wrap it up there is always a small minority not happy even if you would stand on your head. This group is approximately 1% or perhaps 0.5% even if your product is perfect and you deliver as quickly as possible. For some it is a habit to complain, some try to haggle by complaining. I make the decision from case to case of how to handle these. Usually we havwe been able to turn these customers to loyal ones promoting us instead.

47. Danielle says:

Brad,

I totally agree with you. These people, via their laziness or lack of basic common sense, tend to fail horribly and make it harder on the rest of us that are making it happen.

So what can we do in ways of “quality control”??

48. brian reed says:

I think Brad has got his numbers wrong. 90% is more like the failure rate not the sucess rate. I addition I have had money taken off me for programs that were then never supported. I have also had one guy who continually raided my bank account months after cancellation, agreed he did and still didn’t return my money. I believe the industry needs to clean up its act.
    I am so annoyed over it, being many thousands down, I have just registered the domain name http://www.haveubeenscammed.com

Brian

49. Brad Callen says:

Hey Brian, I totally agree. Did I accidentally say 90% success rate in a post somewhere? Definitely a typo if I did. Please let me know so I can fix it. Thanks!

50. Daily News says:

Hi Brad,

Great post. Yeah, I spend quite a bit of time at the Warrior Forum and you are exactly right. Unfortunately the few can really spoil it for the others. It’s amazing.

I will offer a WSO that has a ton of content. Should be priced anywhere from $30 – $40 elsewhere and will sell it for $7 – $17 and I will always get 1 or 2 people making all kinds of comments that have nothing to do with the actual techniques and their effectiveness.

But, the way I look at it, if I can actually help people break free and make some money then I have succeeded. I would rather focus on the ones that I can really help.

"Brad Callen makes the best marketing software in the world. Period."
- Mark Joyner
IntegrationMarketing.com
"If you want to succeed online, you need to learn from someone who has a consistent track record with real moneymaking results. Brad Callen is one of those rare people."
- John Reese
Income.com
"When it comes to the game of internet marketing, Brad Callen's one of the few dudes I'd pay extremely close attention to. The guy flat out knows his stuff."
- Frank Kern
FrankKern.com
"Brad Callen is the definition of a World Class Marketer. He creates top selling software, has great marketing skills, is a Super Affiliate of Super Affiliates, and one of the most ethical marketers I know. When I get a chance to work with Brad, I feel very fortunate."
- Mike Filsaime