Archive for the ‘Software Updates’ Category
Ok, so I’ve been doing a lot of reading and studying of Twitter the past couple of months and after all of the reading, I’ve come to the conclusion that the single best, “non-spammy” method for building a big, loyal, Twitter following is through the use of Twitter Giveaways, or Twiveaways as I like to call them.
What’s a Twitter Giveaway? Well, essentially, you give something away… whether it’s an eBook, software product etc. OR a physical product like an Ipod… in return for Twitter users
1. reTweeting a message that you ask them to reTweet to their Twitter account
2. Follow you on Twitter
This does a few things…
1. It builds your Twitter follower count when the initial registrant follows you on Twitter
2. It “goes viral” because when the initial registrant retweets your message, you’re now “advertising” on their Twitter profile page, to all of THEIR followers. Their followers then click on the reTweet message and sign up for your contest also… and the process just spirals
This is how many of the people with large Twitter followers are able to build a Twitter
Update: Before posting a comment with a question, please read the FAQ, as we’ve answered many of the questions that have been asked here, already. You can read the FAQ by clicking the link below:
Hey gang, we’ve made some major changes and improvements to PPC Web Spy, based on recommendations from you all.
Here are the things we’ve been working on over the past week, amongst the craziness.
To update your copy, simply click the “view keywords” button you would normally click to view keywords. Up will pop a screen telling you to update. Follow the onscreen instructions to update your version.
1. Completely changes the look of www.ppcwebspy.com to a much more upbeat, happy, and uplifting design. I feel this better represents the software than the dark, gloomy looking site from before.
2. Changed the entire focus of the site so that the small viral/affiliate link feature is barely mentioned… and is mentioned as only a side benefit, which is what it should be. The focus is now on what the tool actually does and the purpose of why I created the tool to begin with: To unccover your Adwords competition’s keywords.